18+, your taste is amazing as always.
- Lana is the cutest thing ever.
- Lana should become a regular character for the Zelda franchise.
- Lana is best girl.
- Lana is the most fun character to play as and is also ludicrously broken.
- Lana is adorable.
- Spunky mage girls are awesome, and so is Lana.
- Lana should have won.
- Science has failed to identify anything that could be considered cuter than Lana.
- Lana is so awesome the game actually needed to put two of her in it.
- Lana is moe.
- If you don’t like Lana you don’t have a soul.
Also the game is pretty fun too I guess.
YOU GUYS TURN ON THE SUBTITLES
AHH I NEED A MINUTE
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD A GAY GHIBLI MOVIE OH MY GOD
A GAY GHIBLI MOVIE!
Commentary from when I made my cousin watch Love Live. He’s blue while I’m turquoise.
He literally lost his shit when Nozomi and Eli first made their appearance all because of the scrunchies.
As promised, here are some pictures of Lyalya’s first walk outside! Look at the bushy little squirrel tail :D the sandpit was her favorite spot! She was extremely excited and threw sand all over the place
this is a fucking squirrel. this is a fucking squirrel with a cat’s head. who is responsible for this
- Making the very first dive into Casty’s Genometrics a war between her tsun and dere personalities was very funny, but I’ve seen enough of Luca’s Cosmosphere back in Ar tonelico II to know that the dere personality wants to kill me horribly.
- Purification Ceremonies are surprisingly not as lewd as I expected, and at times they’re actually very beautiful.
- On that note, a large portion of the female character cast is amazingly flat. GUST really knows their stuff.
- Prim is the single purest and most innocent child ever.
- Increasing Casty’s sadist inclination in her Genometrics seems to carry over to battles, where she taunts enemies and scolds me when I mess up. It’s gotten to the point where I intentionally make poor choices in her Genometrics just to bring her further along the sadist section of the personality graph.
So it’s pretty much the best game ever and I haven’t even met Ion yet.